On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Edin Kadribasic wrote:

>On Wednesday, Dec 3, 2003, at 10:12 Europe/Copenhagen, Derick Rethans
>wrote:
>
>> derick               Wed Dec  3 04:12:39 2003 EDT
>>
>>   Modified files:
>>     /php-src CODING_STANDARDS
>>   Log:
>>   - I am sure I reverted this before
>
>No you didn't. Care to elaborate on this change?

    What I understood from quickly reading all posts,
    this was just a removal of requirement to use suckCaps ?

    So anyone is free to do either..why is this a problem?

    (IMO, it might be clearer if the engine used the
    "non-OO" way, thus you'd be able to stick your finger
    on the code and tell immediately what is internal and
    what is not..)

    --Jani