George Schlossnagle wrote:
On the other hand, there are Common Lisp (foo-bar-baz), Python (mostly foobarbaz) and Ruby (mostly foo_bar_baz).

To be pedantic, the Python style guide (http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0008.html) specifies class names to be StudlyCaps and method names to be either underscore-delimited or StudlyCaps, at the authors leisure. Of course, PHP is not Python.
The latter being my real point :) I don't really have an opinion on the subject (I'm fine with either style, as long as it's *consistent*), but I felt like pointing out that there isn't really one standard convention (as people might get the impression) even if you just consider languages supporting OO.

Cheers,
Michael