On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 05:07, Hartmut Holzgraefe wrote:
> Robert Cummings wrote:
> > +1 for studlyCaps -- contrast IAmAndi versus nameIsAndi, the chosen
> > variable name makes all the difference.
>
> -1 on that argument as now the CS dictates what names you may chose
>     which should be the other way round IMHO

It doesn't dictate what names you may choose, but for those who think
IAmAndi lacks aesthetics, then for such people perhaps another choice
would have been better. I was  merely pointing out that there are plenty
of alternate choices thus weakening the argument for blunderscore
separation based on the IAmAndi case.

Cheers,
Rob.