On 28/07/2020 22:55, Theodore Brown wrote:
I appreciate the examples. I think there are good reasons not to
implement these kind of extensions, at least in this form. I'll reply
to each example below.

The problem is your argument comes from a position of... because you don't like those examples, we shouldn't make accomodation for them or anything like them in future.

Adopting such extensions is a matter for a future RFC, and not for preemptively throwing a spanner in the works.

Mark Randall