On 10.08.20 13:32, Jordi Boggiano wrote:
https://gist.github.com/Seldaek/b7a3bd28920c6cc181e67a829b13a81c

This is really really useful!

However I suggest to look at the raw text rather, because the highlighting is unaware of the syntax and may bias "how it feels to look at it" (*):

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/Seldaek/b7a3bd28920c6cc181e67a829b13a81c/raw/ccb612d2547c99fe69d1bf09138efae22b956b37/attributes.php

Personally, and never gave it much thought TBH, the `@@` AND `<<`/`>>` in fact is the most "unreadable" version to me because duplicate occurrence of a single character somehow creates a noise _for me_,

I don't feel eligible to have a vote, but based on that and certainly aware IDEs in the future will help with this, I would vote for _anything_ not duplicating characters, i.e. favoring `#[]` or `@[]`

:-}

- Markus

(*) Apologies for lack of words trying to describe my thoughts