Hi Rowan,

On 17/08/2020 18:36, Rowan Tommins wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 at 16:21, Matteo Beccati <p...@beccati.com> wrote:
>>
>> FWIW, I've just been hit by https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=47021 in a
>> SOAP response from a server using "Transfer-Encoding:<two
>> spaces>chunked". I see the bug is still open, although the comments to
>> the PR hint to the fact that it should have been fixed.
>
> Thanks for the heads up; if you can manage to get a test case, I'll have
> another look over it as soon as I have time.

I've just pushed what I think is the fix to the last remaining instance
of whitespace issues with HTTP headers, this time when parsing the SOAP
response. The fix is fairly similar to the one you made in the http
fopen wrapper. SOAP tests are passing and valgrind doesn't complain, but
an extra set of eyes on my commit would be appreciated.

The commit also close the bug report, which I think is good anyway.

Cheers
--
Matteo Beccati

Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/