About implemented, there were many implemented features, but not accepted.
I was very frustrated, when I knew that PHP could have
https://wiki.php.net/rfc/userspace_operator_overloading , and it was
already implemented.
But some people vote down, because they are "narrow-minded" and "have bad
preconceptions" and would like to find more things they like about the
feature.