> Implicit nullable is terrible, moreover I don't see why users should return
> null values more often.
> They serve their purpose but most of the time you can use another sane/safe
> default of the given
> property type.

Agreed.

I’m not overly opinionated about much, but null as a default habit is one of
them. I want the use of null and workarounds to feel ugly and dirty, because
they are - imho. (The billion dollar mistake.)

Absolute last resort.

Also agreed on explicit communication of intent. If the operator flipped is
want another operator to disallow null...at which point the world has not
changed, just perceived default and desirable methods.

Cheers,
Josh