On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 8:46 AM zeriyoshi <zeriyo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello.

I have created an account on the PHP.net wiki to create an RFC about this.
Can you grant me editing privileges?

As for suggestion two, I sent a PR to php-src on GitHub.
https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/6520

Fortunately, Nikita seems to be checking it out. Thank you very much.

P.S: I had mentioned earlier that php_combined_lcg() was used in the
session, but I checked and it seems not to be the case now. I will correct
it. Sorry about that.

Regards,
Go Kudo