On 19.12.2020 at 11:26, Christoph M. Becker wrote:
> RFC karma granted.  Best of luck with the RFC! :)

Thanks cmb. I have created a first draft of an RFC. I think I've covered
all the necessary requirements, but I'd like to know if there are any
problems.
https://wiki.php.net/rfc/object_scope_prng

As for the second suggestion, I saw that the RFC was tagged on GH. This is
not a new feature and does not seem to be a bc break. Do we still need an
RFC in this case?
https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/6520

Regards,
Go Kudo