On 10/08/2021 13:39, Nicolas Grekas wrote:
I will wait if I don't have the choice, but as many others reported, the
experience with 7.0 missing nullability was a pain.

Apologies if you already did and I've forgotten, but could you please expand on what "pain" you are referring to here?

Firstly, I'm guessing we're talking about return types here, since parameters have had types since 5.0, and nullable types since 5.1 with the "TypeName $foo = null" syntax?

Secondly, do you mean you postponed your adoption of the feature, or was there some larger issue?

Regards,

--
Rowan Tommins
[IMSoP]