On Wed, Jul 28, 2021, 05:26 Pierre Joye <pierre....@gmail.com> wrote:

However my question was more about the rush for it, those are not easy to
> implement nicely, given the actual use cases, I am not sure it was worth
> this hurry. And I have the same feeling for this discussion about nullable
> intersection.

My interpretation is slightly different. I saw the Pure Intersection RFC as
a way to break down a very complex thing into smaller manageable chunks.
Getting everything right at once would be hard. I look at it almost as an
experimental feature coming to 8.1, if you will. In the grand scheme of
things it's incomplete, but in the tech space it is one huge step taken
that will settle in and give another year to try and cover more ground.
In the meantime basic use cases can take advantage of the changes in place
and experiment with it, see what else would be a nice addition in that work
space.