On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 1:20 AM Stanislav Malyshev <smalys...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I notice that we have increased amount of spam coming in to
> bugs.php.net. I'm not sure if anyone is maintaining it right now - but
> it'd be nice to have changes to counter that - I see that anti-spam
> measures exist on some forms but not on adding comments to closed bugs
> for some reason. And also maybe add ability to delete comments at least
> for some people, so it can be cleaned up.

Yes, our spam problem on bugs.php.net is getting worse over time. It's
already possible to delete comments (feel free to add yourself to
https://github.com/php/web-bugs/blob/master/include/trusted-devs.php to
enable it) and I tend to delete a handful on a good day (on one
particularly bad day, I had to do a mass delete from the DB).

I don't think anyone maintains bugs.php.net -- the spam problem (both link
spam and actively malicious users) is part of the motivation to switch to
GitHub Issues (which requires authentication and thus can be moderated
effectively).

Regards,
Nikita