> Le 17 nov. 2021 à 00:56, Larry Garfield <la...@garfieldtech.com> a écrit :
>
> They'll get a deprecation, but... we're shouting from the rooftops that
> deprecations shouldn't be a big red warning, so if you want a big red warning
> you can't get that until PHP 9.

Deprecation notices *are* big red warnings. They mean: the feature *will* be
removed or altered in the next major version.

The beauty of deprecation notices is that they warn you about future breakage
without actually breaking anything. There is no need to invent some new
sophisticated way, but only to learn to use correctly the existing one.

—Claude