Hey Mark,

For me, there's a fundamental shortcoming of this proposal:
- You cannot opt out.

Currently, as you describe in your RFC, it is perfectly possible, to opt into
making this category of errors fail hard (throw an exception in an error
handler).

However, should your RFC pass, it is not possible to say "hey, I generally
consider this a low impact class of errors, please try to continue".

As such, given that PHP is meant to appeal to a broad class of use cases, I am
strongly against this change as proposed.

Bob