On 12.03.2022 09:42, Andreas Heigl wrote:
First of all it would make it much easier for me to see what impact this RFC has if there were any numbers in it of how many large-scale repositories on for example github are affected by this.

I just checked my projects' vendor folders and I found a dozen or so occurrences of option 3 and none of option 4. Plus a few of option 3 in my projects' code (that I'm fixing right now). That includes some popular packages.

That being said, I think I will be +1 on this RFC.

--
Aleksander Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer        [https://kolab.org]