Hi internals,

I opened voting for the new Curl URL API as part of PHP8.2.

All recent discussions show that we are not even close to getting a
consensus on how the new CurlUrl OO API should be done. After changing my
mind 300 times in the last day, I decided to only propose the procedural
implementation that stays consistent with other functions of the ext/curl
to target 8.2. I know this is not the ideal scenario, but with 8.2 feature
freeze in two weeks, this is I think the only approach that will not put us
in a potentially bad/harmful situation for a better future with ext/curl.

The vote will last for 2 weeks and end on 19th of July.

Regards
Pierrick