Sorry about that

const CURLUPART_USER = UNKNOWN; // what UNKNOWN?

UNKNOWN means that the value here is not relevant for the user to know. But
for clarification, the values of those constants will be the exact same
values of the same constants in libcurl.

"All errors of libcurl will become CurlUrlException."

You have a small section about CurlUrlException, but if you have for
example a bad port when you set it a CurlUrlException will be thrown, with
a CurlUrlException::BAD_PORT_NUMBER error code and a more user friendly
message.

> "Setting a part to a null value will effectively remove that part's
> contents", but the $content argument is of type string not ?string.

My bad. I took the liberty of fixing this even if the voting was open since
I don't think it will change the actual 3 voters' vote.

Pierrick