On Fri, May 12, 2023, at 11:57 AM, Jakub Zelenka wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 28, 2023 at 11:00 AM Jakub Zelenka <bu...@php.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The vote is now open for the RFC about introduction of the PHP Technical
>> Committee:
>>
>> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/php_technical_committee
>>
>> Regards
>>

> The voting ended with 10 yes votes and 21 no votes. It means that the RFC
> has been declined. Thanks for voting.
>
> Regards
>
> Jakub

For those who voted no, I would kindly ask: What is your alternative?

We have an organizational/structural problem.  This isn't really debatable.  An
eager new contributor was just bullied out of contributing, and the one process
we have for dealing with it (RFCs) failed miserably to handle the situation.

Ignoring the problem is a bad option.  If the TC proposal isn't your preferred
way to address it, OK, what is?  "Do nothing, it's OK if people occasionally
get bullied out of contributing" is not an answer.

--Larry Garfield