Argon2 is opt-in, not opt-out, at compile-time, so then we would have to
agree on it being acceptable for PASSWORD_DEFAULT to have different values
depending on compile-time options, maybe thats completely fine, or maybe it
isn't, idk.

But as Dusterhus points out, Argon2 is inferior to bcrypt anyway, according
to people much smarter than myself.

Oh and Argon2 has been around since 2015 and multiple vulnerabilities have
been discovered, speeding up brute force/dictionary attacks. Can't say the
same for bcrypt