Hi

On 9/21/23 19:26, Tim Düsterhus wrote:
I just opened the vote for the "Increasing the default BCrypt cost" RFC.
The RFC contains a two votes, one primary vote that requires a 2/3
majority to pass and a secondary vote deciding on the new costs with a
simple majority. Voting runs 2 weeks until 2023-10-05 17:45 UTC.

I'd like to clarify that in case of a tie for the secondary vote, I'll break the tie in favor of 11 as the more conservative choice. I hope that the results will be clear, though :-)

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus