Hi everyone

A while ago I wrote an e-mail about RFC1867 (multipart/form-data) not
being parsed by PHP for non-POST requests.
https://externals.io/message/120641

I'd like to announce an RFC that proposes adding a new function called
parse_post_data() to expose the existing functionality to userland, so
that the mechanism can be used for other HTTP verbs.

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/rfc1867-non-post

As opposed to the semantics I suggested in the previous thread, this
proposal returns the parsed result instead of populating it directly
to the superglobals, and it accepts an optional input stream.

Let me know if you have any feedback.

Ilija