Hi

On 10/6/23 18:18, Jakub Zelenka wrote:
It should probably explicitly mention that it uses the same inis like
max_input_vars, max_file_uploads and max_multipart_body_parts.

That reminds me of this thread:

https://externals.io/message/118614

I'd love to see some functionality to handle those "input limits" in a well-defined way (e.g. to be able to render a nice error page within my application), but this is currently not (easily) possible, because the error is emitted before my script boots. I'm currently using the error_get_last() workaround mentioned in that thread, but that is everything but great.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus