Hi internals,

As shown in the following issue, the behavior of `PDO::PARAM_XXXX` is
inconsistent and I would like to fix this.
https://github.com/php/php-src/issues/12603

First, I tried fixed pdo_pgsql.
https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/12605

Eventually I plan to make similar changes to all bundled pdos.

What do you think about these? If there is a reason for the current
implementation that should not be changed, it would be very helpful if you
could tell me why.

Also, if an RFC is required, it would be helpful if you could point it out as
well. Personally, I don't think an RFC is necessary since this is some kind of
bug fix. However, I believe the target should be the master branch as it
changes the user experience somewhat.

[*] I'm not thinking about LOB here, but once I leave them with their existing
behavior, I change the behavior of other types. Because LOB have complex
behavior, the scope becomes too large. After making this change, I will test
again and post another issue if necessary.

[*] I would like the type of PARAM_BOOL to be exactly bool, but this would also
require changing the behavior of the emulator, and I would not be able to issue
a PR for each driver, making the scope too large. For this as well, I will just
align it to `int(1)` or `string(1) 't'`, etc., and once these changes are
completed, I will verify it and post an issue.

[*] odbc etc. are not compatible with emulation in the first place. There are
no plans to change this in this context.

Regards.

Saki