On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 1:56 AM Bilge <bi...@scriptfusion.com> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> If you wish to implement data objects, what part of the current proposal
> precludes you from doing so?

 None, but they both try to solve the same problem, so it's highly unlikely
that data objects would ever be considered if this RFC is accepted. And
while static classes fit better with lots of existing PHP code, data
classes (or a similar proposal) would bring more benefit to the table in
the long run, which is why I was hoping for an alternative solution to be
considered and/or discussed. I'm not planning to pursue the data objects
proposal further, but it was still worth mentioning so the internals are
aware of the alternatives to this RFC.