El El dom, 30 de jun. de 2024 a la(s) 09:02, Tim Düsterhus <t...@bastelstu.be>
escribió:

> Hi
>
> On 6/28/24 15:49, juan carlos morales wrote:
> > Suggested by Jakub Zelenka (the main arquitect of the JSON part in php
> > basically), in the PULL REQUEST is better to create a brand new
> > function to have detailed error messages when json encoding, decoding,
> > validating, fails.
>
> For the folks following along, I've commented on the PR. I think that
> improving the existing messages is the right choice, not adding new
> functions that users will need to remember to use.
>
> Best regards
> Tim Düsterhus

Thanks for writting Tim.

So, what I see here in my shortexperiencie is an RFC with 3 Options

1) Enhance the error message we already have

2) keep json_last_error_msg as it is and add a new function
json_last_error_info function

3) both

And let the voting to decide

That is what I see so far

Is evident that everyone agrees is a helpful feature to have better error
understandind