Hi!

There are currently nearly 20000 notes in the documentation, with many
having a very high negative rating.

For example, there are:

1131 notes older than a year, with a rating less than -10
2339 notes older than a year, with a rating less than -5
5761 notes older than a year, with a rating less than -1

The worst offender is:

https://www.php.net/manual/en/features.cookies.php#128286 with -159 (not sure
why the website says -153)
https://www.php.net/manual/en/language.attributes.overview.php#126887 with -104

We discussed this during one of our foundation meetings, and we propose:

- to delete all notes with a rating less than -5 that are older than a
  year.
- come up with a plan to crowd source going through the other thousands
  of notes to see if they need to be deleted or integrated into the
  actual text. Each documentation page now has a link to the XML source
  (such as https://github.com/php/doc-en/blob/master/language/attributes.xml)

Comments?

cheers,
Derick