On Sun, Jul 21, 2024 at 12:14 PM Rowan Tommins [IMSoP] <imsop....@rwec.co.uk>
wrote:

> Oddly, the crux of this debate seems to be less that all options have
> major impact, and more that none of them do.

My only disagreement with your statement (and Tim's messages) is that one
option *MAY* impact some imaginary PHP users while the other option *IS*
impacting community members that are key contributors to the success of the
language. I don't agree with the sentiment of "given the 2 options
available, we prefer the option where we know we are negatively impacting
community members consuming token_get_all() in favor of protecting
imaginary PHP users that would have been adventurous enough to make use of
comments between `yield` and `from`."

--
Marco Deleu