Hello Klaus,

Friday, November 5, 2004, 11:03:34 AM, you wrote:

> Marcus Boerger wrote:
>>   we've haered of it in the past but it was too late to add for 4.3
>> series and obviously nobody cared to look for it for 5.0. So no the
>> next version we could add it to would be 5.1. In general the idea
>> is nice but it should also allow for script callbacks:

> This is possible? Up to now I thought that the retrieving and processing
> of POST data is done BEFORE the PHP script is loaded. If I'm wrong here
> it definetly would be a cool thing to have script callbacks for this.
> And another neat thing would be to have access to the PHP session inside
> such a callback to store the upload progress data in it. But I think
> that's difficult because the session id is not known at this early moment.

Thinking about it another time you're right. So what the patch offers is
all we can do. However having the session id available somehow would make
the the patch usefull. Perhaps it is enough to pass the url which should
be available at that time so an extension can find out the session id
throug it. Maybe it would be best to simply pass the sapi_globals_struct.

Best regards,
 Marcus                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]