Yeah. I don't understand all those arguments anyway. Since when does it
matter what evil things you can do with a language feature? I'm seeing the
usual bs like

echo $foo[bar];
or
mysql_connect("$host", "$user", "$pass");

every second day.

Guys, you better whine about those people instead of accusing the whole
world of misusing a construct that doesn't even exist yet.

I've yet to see one single of those average, drop dead stupid designer guys
or whatever who "know PHP" to use objects properly, to use any ZE2 features,
to know what a language type is or whatever. They likely won't even notice
goto, and if they do, they'll be confused and go away. A helluva lot of PHP
"developers" are already overstrained with ternary operators or for loops
with multiple start conditions. If they're going to use goto, it might be
their doom - if so, well, I don't care at all.

I vote +1 for goto, and +712636 for ifsetor.

- David