Jani Taskinen writes:
 >      Please troll, do you go away if I close my eyes?

No, in fact, I don't.  I'm not trolling.  I'm pointing to factual
evidence that your replies cannot explain.  Lots of people have said
"Oh, well, just turn off that feature, or tell your users not to use
it, or stop using php."  If I'm trolling, then they're trolling.

I realize that it's frustrating, difficult and annoying to be told
that you're wrong.  But it's not me that's telling you that.  It's the
facts.  I'm just pointing out the facts.  If I stop, the facts will
still remain.  If you close your eyes, the facts will still remain.

--
--My blog is at     blog.russnelson.com         | If you want to find
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | injustice in economic