At 19:16 15/08/2005, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
Marc Richards wrote:
> I read a bunch of other mailing-lists on a daily basis using Gmane that
> I don't actually send replies to.  I am not necessarily trying to refute
> your point, just saying that there may be things you hadn't considered.

You don't need to subscribe to post.  The first time you try you just
need to reply to a verify email and then you are on the self-approved
list.  And you, in fact, are not subscribed.  I only see you on the
self-approved list.  (There are 27967 self-approved addresses)

For all of the lists.php.net mailing lists combined, in case that wasn't clear.

Zeev