At 03:34 26/08/2005, Wez Furlong wrote:
In some environments you *need* to run a zts enabled PHP.
People that run in those environments can heed the warnings about
potential stability issues, evaluate them, and decide whether it makes
sense for their application.

I don't see any compelling need to rip out a feature that is essential
for some platforms, just because it might not work so well on others.

It's a good thing I read through the thread before replying :) That's exactly why I think we shouldn't get rid of it.

Zeev