IPC>>It seems illogical to put a limit on jumping backwards just because
IPC>>someone mihgt make messy code.  People are perfectly capable of
IPC>>making messy code regardless of what steps you might make to try to
IPC>>prevent it.

This is not correct. Example: if we had pointers (meaning, real pointers,
like in C) in PHP, the code could be much more messy. If we had custom
memory allocation control, the code could be much more messy and
error-prone than now. And so on. There are features that have higher
potential for screwups. Jumping to random place in the code is one of
them, like accessing random address in the memory.

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Zend Products Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.zend.com/ +972-3-6139665 ext.115