LS>>How is that different from "goto"?

I start to suspect you just skip what I am writing. Didn't I explain that
exception does not allow to jump to random points and goto does?

LS>>And if you can jump through 80% if your code via an exception while you
LS>>unwind the stack it might be ordered but you tell me that you know whats
LS>>going on. For all intends and purposes it will be just as random, with the

Precentage of code that lies between throw point and catch point has
nothing to do with anything. The structure of the code - that you
always know which block encloses the code with exception potential and which
code
would handle the exception if it arises - has everything to do with it.

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Zend Products Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.zend.com/ +972-3-6139665 ext.115