Have a fresh look :)

name1:::name2:::class::func();

name1::name2::class::func();

name1\name2\class::func();

I think there are way too many dots with ':::'.

Looking at this example I must say '\' looks cleanest. And it's the most intuitive since namespaces are sort of like directories anyway. It's also the only notation where you can identify up front which are classes and which are namespaces just by looking at the syntax. And it seems it's the only symbol that doesn't have technical problems.

Jessie Hernandez wrote:
Hello Marcus,

"\" doesn't come along with confusion? Please, it's non-intuitive and looks
like an escaped identifier or a Windows path. I think there are only two
people who want "\", you and someone else that I can't remember now.

":::" works and it's understandable, the only bad thing is it's bordering on
the too-long limit, like Ilia said, but otherwise it's fine.

Regards,

Jessie