On Jan 30, 2006, at 1:33 PM, Johannes Schlueter wrote:

"SplObjectStorage" is some thing which stores objects, that can be read out of
the name so it at least gives an idea and compared to your
"SplUniqueObjectContainer" it's quite short.

There are many ways to store objects. Arrays can store objects, too. What makes this class different?

It's part of PHP 5.1.2.

I didn't realize that. If I had, I probably wouldn't have posted in the first place. These things get in so fast and I rarely see any discussion on them. My goal in posting was to provoke some discussion before it was released.

Best Regards,

Jeff