I'm with Rasmus on the break label stuff. Although it's not confusing to me, I got convinced quickly that it'll be confusing to the wider audience. So big -1 from me for (2) & (1).

I think we should either stick with nothing or go to a full goto (without jumping into scopes of course). Only forward gotos would go against one of the main initial motivations for discussing this which was state machines.

I suggest we apply this and allow people to play around with it/test it....

Btw, how about naming it "jump" and not "goto"? :)
Andi