On Thu, 04 May 2006 14:27:09 -0500
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ("D. Dante Lorenso") wrote:

> Detracting from my goal of having 'filled()' included in core, I'd
> have to say that as I see input filtering defined, that could be
> entirely written as part of Zend Framework in PHP and doesn't need to
> exist as part of the language core.  filled(), OTOH, must be written
> in 'zend' core because it simply can not be written as an extension
> or in userspace without triggering errors (undefined variables) or
> creating unwanted variables (pass by reference).

I think it is time for you to do two things. The first is to read this
list archive about ifsetor (and other names it has), it will spare you
some ink and us some bandwidth. The second is to actually try the
filter extension and get some knowledge about what can be done where
and why. There is eventually a third one, try to imagine than the Z
Framework has nothing to do with php.net.

It is not an attack, but it seems you are putting so much effort on
this topic without actually having read what has been said and decided.

-- Pierre