> So it makes me a bit angry when someone who did nothing (except for a
> couple of mails to internals@) for PHP since December starts treating
> me and Dmitry (who's one of the most active PHP contributors) like a
> millionaires who earned their millions from poor PHP community.
Tony, you have obviously no clue about my contributions to the PHP
community. Do you have any clue how many security holes I have reported
in the last months? Do you have any clue how many mails I had to write
to angry security researchers that got ignored by the rest of the PHP
Security Response Team.

Yours,
Stefan Esser