Yeah I heard, but it doesn't mean it'll become a part of the language (doesn't mean that it would not, but as usual, no discussion ;).

What Alan suggested is already a part of the language, bares no additional overhead (both CPU cycles and brain cycles), and also (least important point) is very easy to implement.

Zeev