Hello Andi,

  that's nothing more than our manual besides a different layout. I'd
like to document how studd is being integrated, how stuff works together
and how inheritance trees look like. You saw the gtk tree, wow, cool if
there is only one real tree like inheritance graph. But unfortunatley
SPL has a great amount of interfaces floating around. Intrgrating that
and hving all that information revealed is a great problem. I use the
docu myself so maybe i am looking from another level but i am not
willing to give that level away. I'd rather change the toolset, only the
toolchain i can change is doxygen.

best regards
marcus

Friday, June 9, 2006, 3:57:12 PM, you wrote:

> This is a docbook limitation? Couldn't we still find some standard
> way to write it? most of it is manual stuff ala
> http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.html?
> No?
> Andi

> At 12:24 AM 6/9/2006, Marcus Boerger wrote:
>>Hello Andi,
>>
>>   the problem is the non existing OO support in docbook. I had the idea
>>of eventually using doxygen's xml output and putting that somehow in the
>>manual. But that's is probably something for livedocs. So lets have
>>livedocs first. Apart from that nobody hinders the doc team from copying
>>and translating the stuff from the separate SPL docs to the manual. It is
>>just impossible to integrate the inheritance info and all the graphics to
>>the manual.
>>
>>best regards
>>marcus
>>

>>Friday, June 9, 2006, 1:25:56 AM, you wrote:
>>
>> > Hey Marcus,
>>
>> > Any chance we can get the SPL docs integrated into the PHP manual? I
>> > get questions about it here and there and think that as it's in the
>> > default PHP distro it makes sense to have that as part of the
>> > official PHP manual.
>>
>> > Andi
>>

>>Best regards,
>>  Marcus