Hello Derick,

well i know you d a lot and had to slow down and have been on vacation.
Yet the vast majority is still using php 4 and we are indeed facing a
lof of security issues and don't do our reputation good if keep taking
long times between mini releases. If now Pierre thinks he can do faster
so be it. And which him all success. Maybe you can get RM for 5.2 then?

best regards
marcus

> On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, Andrei Zmievski wrote:

>> Do you have time/inclination to be RM for 4.4? If not, let Pierre do it.

> Sure, why wouldn't I? I did an RC before my holiday and soon it's time
> for a release... can't do releases in some remote village on Iceland now
> can I?

> Derick

> --
> Derick Rethans