Some feedback from Stas on the subject. I agree with him completely but
wanted to get a second opinion.
Honestly I think while this is somewhat useful for auto-generated files,
it's not worth the risk and effort. It's a very marginal feature and very
few people will use it.
Supporting it in a non-intrusive way, at high quality and without making it
significantly harder for debuggers and profilers to work with this is just
not worth it...

Andi