Hello,

On 9/12/06, Antony Dovgal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12.09.2006 16:57, Derick Rethans wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Aug 2006, Antony Dovgal wrote:
>
>> tony2001             Thu Aug 31 22:11:35 2006 UTC
>>
>>   Modified files:
>>     /php-src/ext/filter      filter.c
>>   Log:
>>   change filters to operate on the copy of data, so multiple filters an be
applied one after another

> It was this patch that broke the default filter for the request
> parameters. Didn't manage to figure out yet how to best fix it though.

How to reproduce it?

For the record, Tony's patch fixes what we have in the test 035. In my
oppinion it is a critical bug fix for 5.2.0. Anyone call to the filter
functions may remove permanently the original data.

About the default.filter being broken, I'm sorry but I did not notice
this failure in my test. The bad point is that it is not possible to
test the default filter. ini settings passed to the cgi cmd line are
not used when a ENV is passed as well, do not remember which one
exactly. I wrote it in one of my commit message :)

--Pierre