Hello,

On 9/14/06, Antony Dovgal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12.09.2006 16:57, Derick Rethans wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Aug 2006, Antony Dovgal wrote:
>
>> tony2001             Thu Aug 31 22:11:35 2006 UTC
>>
>>   Modified files:
>>     /php-src/ext/filter      filter.c
>>   Log:
>>   change filters to operate on the copy of data, so multiple filters an be
applied one after another

> It was this patch that broke the default filter for the request
> parameters. Didn't manage to figure out yet how to best fix it though.

Please test the patch in attachment (you can also get it here:
http://tony2001.phpclub.net/dev/tmp/filter.diff).
If there are no objections, I'll commit it soon.

It works here. The tests pass (035 was broken after Derick's commit)
and the default filter works again.

As a sidenote, Derick, I do not find really constructive to
reintroduce bugs to fix another one, without even taking care of what
I said, explained and asked (both on the list and IRC). I would
appreciate more respect and cooperation, thank you.

--Pierre