Hello,

On 12/18/06, Dmitry Stogov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The second solution has a lot of advantages. And I think it is better even
if it will little bit slower.
I think it can be implemented using overloaded arrays.

I thought about using them but as far as I can tell there is a couple
of issues with array overloading, like 2d access or [].  Another
problem is is_array($_POST) will fail if it is not a real array, many
apps rely on is_array (even if GPC arrays are always created afaict
or?).

I will go with the solution #2 using JIT and a function. ext/filter
changes will follow shortly after.

Thanks all for your feedbacks.

--Pierre