On 1/29/07, Stanislav Malyshev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Oh! It was not a +1 from me for this patch, I still prefer my simpler
> solution (which has to be written ;). However, as a temporary/test
> code Sara's patch can do it for now no?

What's the reason to commit "temporary test code" to CVS? If one wants
to play with it, one can always apply a patch. There's no reason for the
code to be in the CVS unless you mean it to stay.

I agree for 99% of the commits in head. But given that unicode is very
experimental (no offense), both from an implementation and needs point
of view, I do not have problems to commit a solution even if it is not
perfect.

--Pierre