On Sun, February 4, 2007 2:46 pm, Stefan Walk wrote:
> Steph wrote:
>> Hi Stas,
>>
>>> By pure coincidence, I was doing a bunch of javascript work lately
>>> too, and I find [] syntax OK. From readability POV it's not much
>>> difference, but much less clutter if you have really massive data
>>> array - no array() things which take half of the space.
>>
>> Fine, but in javascript there is only one option. That's the
>> difference.
>>
>> - Steph
>
> a = Array(1,2,3)
> a = [1,2,3]

Apparently I missed the JS tutorial that you could use [1, 2, 3] cuz I
always just did it the PHP way...

Never been unhappy about it, except when I forget to Capitalize the
dang thing... :-)

I'm not planning on switching to the other syntax in JS either -- An
easy-to-find Caps error beats WTF any day, and to me, not having
'array' there is just a WTF.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?