phpxcache wrote:
most ppl who works on web pages have to know what javascript
> is, so there isn't any difficulty for ppl to get used ...

You give brand new PHP hackers too much credit. Sure professional PHP developers do have to work with Javascript. But, working on Phorum and see real users who are trying to hack their way around PHP, I can tell you, they don't have a clue what they are doing. $a = [1,2,3]; would not mean jack sqat to those folks. And as stated, finding docs on that syntax would not be easy. I tried finding the docs on the back tick syntax the other day and had a hard time. And I know what it does. I finally had to go look up exec() and hope some good doc writer (thanks, whoever that was) had linked the back tick syntax there.

-1 for confusing new PHP users.

--

Brian Moon